9.11.14

as you live you learn...




"As you live you learn. I have learned to seize the day and take chances. To focus on what makes me truly happy. That the best things in life usually happens outside your comfort zone. It's important to believe in yourself when other people don't. It's important to say yes when others might say no. I have learned that change is nothing to fear. Rather, it is something that we need, something that we can't avoid.

I try to do things with my whole heart, listen to my inner voice, be present, live free, and live simple. I don't need to be constantly surrounded by people, but I make sure that the people I have in my life are real and true friends and people who inspire and make me smile. I do things that makes me feel alive, and things that I have never done before. Every day is a gift and I'm not going to waste it." - Anna Lengstrand

No comments:

Post a Comment